A leading company in the Healthcare (Medical Diagnostics) industry within Lagos, is currently recruiting for the following roles:
The Gastroenterologist will deploy expertise in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of gastrointestinal and hepatological diseases of patients.
Must be licensed/certified to practice as a Gastroenterologist
Must have in-depth work experience and must have worked in similar capacities
Proficiency in performing endoscopic and colonoscopy procedures (essential)
Proficiency with X-Rays, MRIs and ultrasound scanning.
Salary: Open for discussion depending on arrangements.
The Radiologist will deploy expertise in the visual representation, analysis and interpretation of specific images relative to human body diagnosis.
· Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field with a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree
Valid and active practicing license.
Minimum of 8 years’ experience
· Proficient in general radiology techniques. However, proficiency in CT and MRI scan techniques are highly essential for this role.
Work Hours: Mondays through Fridays (8am-5pm); two Saturdays monthly (8am-5pm)
Work Structure: On-site. Remote structure is open to further discussion
Salary: N1.5 – 2.2m monthly gross
The Biomedical Engineer will be responsible for maintaining biomedical equipment to improve efficiency and drive the business toward operational excellence.
· Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, biomedical science, or a related field.
· Professional Licensed Engineer with the Nigerian Institute for Biomedical Engineering (NIBE) or any other related certification/licensure
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
· Good knowledge managing wide-ranging diagnostics equipment including Pathology, Radiology and Cardiology equipment.
Work Structure: On-site
Salary: N250 – 350,000 monthly gross (these depend on experience and skill level)
The Radiographers will be responsible for operating X-ray equipment to produce high-quality diagnostic images that will aid in the diagnosis of various patient conditions.
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Radiology, Radiography, or Sonography.
· Proven work experience, at least 4 years
· Knowledge of medical procedures and medicine
· Proficiency in the use of computers and the most popular relevant software packages
Work Structure: On-site
Salary: N250-350,000 monthly gross (depending on experience and skill level)
Qualified candidates who meet the job requirements should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the title as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com