Academy Coordinator at GreyWolf Empire – Abuja, Lagos and Rivers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Academy Coordinator
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos & Rivers
• We’re looking for a self-starting professional who can jump in with both feet and take over the training strategies, put together training curriculum and facilitate training sessions across three of our training markets.
• The successful candidate will analyze training progress, suggest additional training modules, as needed and also oversee other facilitators.
• Coordinate Wikreat Academy flagship “Training Empowerment Programs” and other related open enrollment programs
• Facilitate professional ethics courses and employ appropriate training tools and activities to bolster learning (e.g. simulations, games, videos, group exercises, etc.)
• Prepare training materials including facilitator slides and training assessments
• Develop a process for measuring the impact of training programs utilizing relevant impact assessment tools
• Assist in building a strong pipeline of facilitators and participants leveraging on external partnership opportunities
• Research best practice training methodologies and employ strong education principles
• Manage in-house training facilities and equipment
• Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
• Prepare training proposals and reports
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• A Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business Administration or a related field
• Strong passion for training with a minimum of 3 years work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
• Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
• Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
• Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
• Familiarity with traditional and modern vocational training methods and techniques
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com