Role: Account Assistant
– Preparing Monthly Account Statement for the Department.
– Engaging Clients via emails, chats or calls on any billing issue: renewals, incomplete payments, refunds or any other issue as the case maybe.
– Raise quotation, Invoices and/or Purchase Orders for clients and Suppliers respectively.
– Activating clients’ accounts and also addressing any issue on their accounts.
– Preparing and forecasting Budgets for the department.
– Making cash and cheque payments to banks.
– Raise invoice for potential and/or existing customers.
– Confirm payment of invoice either by bank transfer or paystack and/or cashenvoy.
– Updating prices for the product/services
– Providing information (contact details, outstanding balances etc.) of customers (as requested).
-Providing information on purchase credit and credit statement.
– Managing credits and Transactions of clients.
– A degree in Account
– 2-3 years Professionals experience as an Account Officer or Similar Role.
– Knowledge of Account software like Zero
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the role as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org