ACCOUNT OFFICER AT MOPHETH NIGERIA LIMITED
Mopheth Nigeria Limited is a leading departmental store focused on meeting needs and providing quality and innovative products and services to her customers. We currently serve customers around the city from locations in Victoria Island, Lekki and Festac.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
The Account Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports. This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression. Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential. To ensure proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance report and Budget monitoring.
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase and sales ledgers.
- Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting application
- Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions and Activities in a manner which Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among time
- Monthly stock Valuation, Stock taking, Stock reconciliation, Budget monitoring.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statement and Inter-branch Accounts Reconciliation.
- BSC/HND in Accounting, or Statistics
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience
- Be able to take initiatives and work with little supervision.
- Be Attentive with keen eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org