Job Title: ACCOUNT OFFICER
To oversee all accounting procedures through budgeting, managing tax payments, performing internal audits, and analysing and presenting key financial data. Also, handle mail and basic book-keeping for smooth office operations.
• Update all manual records including bank balances, general ledger etc on a daily basis.
• Prepare bill invoices and bank deposits.
• Receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
• Liaise with the external auditors to ensure smooth audit timetable completion
• Enters, updates, and retrieve accounting data from systems.
• Management of the disbursement of cash to various departments/units.
• Maintain and reconcile accounting records.
• Compile reports and summaries on account activities.
• Lodge cash and cheques generated from sales.
• Follow up on service clients for payment as at when due
• Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings.
• Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
• Assist in the effective administration of staff payroll and other staff benefits and assist in the preparation, verification and payment of relevant financial returns to regulatory authorizes, such as tax matters, pension administration
• Maintain relationship with all the banks where the company has account
• Prepare monthly and annual financial reports and accounts preparation including account reconciliation.
• And other related responsibilities
• B.sc or HND in Accounting, Economics, or Finance discipline is essential with at least 5 years of work experience.
• Ideally some previous experience in Accounting related activities
• An in-depth knowledge of MS Office particularly MS Excel and any accounting software such as Quickbooks, SAGE, and different ERPs
• Good written/spoken English
Job Location: Victoria Island
Salary: N150,000 + other benefits
Interested candidates should forward CV with job title as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com