Job Opportunity at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos state
Employment Type: Full Time
• Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal and IRS compliance
• Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
• Balance company budget
• Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget, and make recommendations to management
• Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times
• Determine the probability of a misstatement on a financial document
• Create regulatory reports for internal auditors
• Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices
• Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings fo review
• Develop forecasts based on market and company trends, prepare operational and potential earning reports
• Verify and process employee expense claims and manage the approval and payment process
• Any other duties as assigned
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
• 4 years and above work experience as an Accountant in a manufacturing company
• Certification in ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage
• Proven record experience as an accountant
• IT Savvy
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
• Familiarity working with accounting software, ERP
• Outstanding understanding of accounting principles and practices.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment as and when required.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail for accuracy.
• Strong analytical skills
Application Closing Date
Until role is filled
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com