-Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
•Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
•Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
•Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
•Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
•Update financial data in databases to ensure that information is accurate and immediately available when needed.
•Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
•Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
•Assist with other accounting projects.
• BSc/HND in accounting, finance, or relevant field
• Proven 1-2 Years’ experience as a junior accountant
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
• BSc/Ba in accounting, finance, or relevant fields.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
Job Type: On-site, Full-time.
Remuneration: 100k net.
Kindly forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant” as Subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com