Job Title: Accounts Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Salary: Very Attractive
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any other field.
– Strong skills in the usage of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
– Strong ability to engage with customers by phone, email, and in person.
– Great interpersonal and presentation skills.
– Strong customer focus.
– Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
– Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
– A self-starter, well organized, and a prolific multi-tasker.
– Innovative and creative.
– 3 to 6 minimum years’ experience in an Account Management and/or Product Management (customer-facing) role.
– Experience in managing Telco operator accounts (MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, Glo) is an advantage.
– Understanding telecommunications and/or consumer products and Apps.
– Establish productive, professional relationships with assigned customer accounts and their personnel.
– Coordinate the involvement of other departments, such as Product Development, Service Support, etc., to meet the Business Account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
– Ability to understand customer needs and identify new opportunities in the Business Accounts.
– Candidate should have passion for technology.
– Understand the local telecommunications market space and the global telecommunications market trends and developments.
– Provide input and actively participate in the development and growing of the Business Accounts.
Deadline: Friday 17th June 2022.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With “Accounts Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Please note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com