Our client is one of the leading Interior Design, planning and consulting company specialized in themed interior designs with expertise in residential and commercial projects based in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for an Admin/Shop Manager . The position reports directly to the principal and collaborates with design and construction staff, architects, interior designers and other vendors.
This position plays a key role in the daily management of the product part of the business , including responding to inquiries, bookkeeping, marketing, scheduling and running the operations of the store(product part of the business).
• The incumbent will be responsible for providing administration duties at the store.
• Organize, maintain and update a filing system I.e inventories, receipts and invoices and any other documents .
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
• Manage the product digital space I.e the instagram page, Facebook etc
• Prepare reports and strategies to drive sales.
• Timely and superior customer service skills and attention to detail are required.
• social media monitoring and initiatives.
• Should possess sales experience.
• Problem solving skills
• attention to detail, energetic and positive resourcefulness are personality traits that are essentials.
• Bachelors’ degree in Sciences or any related discipline.
• 2-3 years relevant work experience.
• Experience in interior designing is an added advantage
• Excellent communication, analytical, and negotiating skills.
• Project management skills.
• Preferably Female.
Forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Admin/Shop Manager” as subject matter.
Application closes 23rd of June, 2022..
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com