*ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/PROJECT COORDINATOR – FULLY REMOTE*
The Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator role is centred on providing administrative and reporting support to the office of the Managing Partners
• Scheduling meetings, providing administrative support to company leadership, and travel arrangements.
• Support the office of the Executive Assistant in managing projects simultaneously while ensuring that deadlines are met
• Manage and maintain the calendar for members of the Executive Team. This may include arranging calls/meetings, and anticipating scheduling conflicts
• Coordinating with outside vendors or suppliers to order materials for projects
• Maintain databases or spreadsheets of important project data such as budgets, timelines, and milestones
• Coordinating with human resources to schedule interviews and hire new employees
• Providing administrative support to top executives by coordinating meetings, answering phones, and scheduling appointments
• Draft reports and summarize project results for managers’ review
• Track progress on projects and communicate with team members about issues that arise
• Supports other departments as requested
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
• At least 2 years of experience as an administrative officer
• Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
• Demonstrated success in following through and completing projects.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task
Renumeration – 80k NET plus other benefits
Kindly share relevant CVs to
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org