ROLE: Administrative Officer
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters)
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
• Recommend improvements to increase performance
• Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending and other expenses.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a related field.
• Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and MS Excel.
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
• Must be familiar with the use of MailChimp.
Click on the link below
To apply for this job please visit bridgegapcareers.com.