Job Title: Agricultural Equipment Logistics Manager
Ensure seamless logistics between supplier works & customer sites. Supply Chain Management & Vendor Development for future expansion.
• Develop a strong expertise and market knowledge over all aspects of logistics comprising inbound ocean freight, customs clearance, HS Code classification of equipment & spares, documentation, import duties, levies, surcharges, taxes, port charges, demurrage, etc. & any other tariff cost related to clearance of goods at seaport and airport, clearance agents fees, inward transportation to any location within the country, labor costs & handling charges, warehouse management, last mile delivery, etc.
• Develop expert knowledge of regulatory procedures related to all aspects of logistics & supply chain.
• Develop strong negotiation capabilities in order to secure most competitive rates from logistics service providers, clearance agents, transports, labor contractors, warehouse owners, intermediate storage terminals, etc
• Minimum of 10-12 years experience in Logistics & Supply Chain for agribusinesses.
• Post Graduate degree / diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain
• Financial studies will be added advantage
• Govt. Regulatory Networking, Analytical thinking, IT, Risk assessment, Security Management, Documentation, Negotiation
Remuneration is Attractive.
Qualified candidates can apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com