A company with passionate and formidable team of experts that delivers impeccable professional services while extolling the twin attributes of continuous innovation and efficiency with outstanding value for clients is recruiting to boost our team of highly capable and passionate team players focus is on delivering unmatchable technical and sustainable advice on projects and by working seamlessly with the entire project team, to deliver #projects in a timely cost beneficial manner, to the satisfaction of our clients.
Role: Architect (Associate)
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience
To carry out all phases of #architectural_work including:
design documentation and
You will be involved in new #building_designs, extensions, alterations, and restorations from client brief right through to completion. You will be expected to meet client’s objective and produce sustainable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing designs.
1. Obtain Client brief and prepare feasibility reports and design proposals
2. Prepare outline proposals, scheme designs and detail design drawings
3. Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
4. Lead and develop projects from concept through design development, prepare drawings, specifications & construction documents
5. Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations
5. Make on site visits to check on project status, issue instructions as might be required and report on project
6. Preparing sufficient production information for consultants and specialists to develop their proposals, coordinating these, and integrating them into the overall scheme
7. Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
8. Preparing and coordinating contract documentation throughout the project & coordinating Tendering
1. Proven working experience as an Architect
2. Working knowledge of building construction & detailing and statutory rules & regulations.
3. Excellent drawing skills and working knowledge of design software (Revit, CAD, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
4. Ability to think outside the Box and eye for details
5. Good communication and management skills
6. BSC/MSC/B.E.S /MED degree in Architecture
7. Ability to work “smart” and make submission deadlines, willingness to work with others in a team
Only qualified candidates should kindly forward updated CV and other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. Copy
Please Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for the position.
Deadline: 23rd September, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org