Job Title: Area Sales Manager Commodity
Location: Lagos (Agege, Ikorodu, Lagos Island) and Jos
Remuneration: NGN 300,000 – NGN 350,000 Monthly gross
Job Summary: To deliver the area volume and value target.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To achieve customer performance growth in volume and value.
• To establish, maintain and expand channel customer base.
• To effectively manage customers’ accounts and to maintain zero infringements in all dealings.
• To set monthly targets for all customers where required and to manage them to achieve success.
• To track daily and weekly performance of customers and prepare weekly performance report.
• To improve service delivery, manage relationship and maintain vibrant communication with customers.
• Identify performance areas with all stakeholders and resolve challenges.
• Provide accurate VC prices for the commodity channel
• To ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints and needs.
• To deliver volume and value Primary Sales target for the month and year.
• To achieve channel performance growth in volume and value.
Re-Distribution & Retail Development
• Classify all Commodity customers based on potential & capacity
• To directly manage the effective coverage of all customer outlets in the channel.
• To effectively execute Sales Drivers “AVQPPP” (Availability, Visibility, Quality, Price, Promotion and Persuasion) in all covered commodity outlets.
• To comply with the company Way of Working. Work for 6 days a week, adhere strictly to Permanent Journey Plan (PJP), visit all customers within defined weekly routines, with focus on achieving 85% strike rate.
• To report all trade activities including pricing surveys and submit to line manager every morning.
• To record all invoice and payment transactions with customers in agreed recording keeping documents.
• To gather market intelligence and communicate verified competition activities to the office on time and in full.
• To account for all POS and promotional materials deployed to covered outlets in assigned areas
People Management Skills
• To monitor customers stocks and achieve zero incidence of product expiry.
• To ensure that FIFO principle is strictly adhered to in all customer outlets in assigned territories
• Minimum Qualification – B.Sc. in related field.
• Excellent communication skills (including written, oral and presentation skills)
• Attention to details
• Strong problem solving & analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com