We are Hiring
Position Title: Assistant Chief Security Officer
Reports To: Chief Security Officer
• Oversee the effective management and safety concerns when it comes to daily operations.
• Make sure that the staff adheres strictly to the company’s standing order procedure.
• Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
• Liaise with the emergency services, police, ambulance and fire service to resolve issues and maintain security and service.
• Maintain relationship with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
• Develop risk management assessments.
• Investigate security breaches and undertake investigations into reports of offences.
• Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
• Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
• Monitor and operate CCTV cameras and other recording systems.
• Make sure that no unauthorized personnel enter restricted areas.
• Make sure that there’s proper clearance for all items coming in and out of the premises.
• Arrange all the shifts, weekly offs, leaves for security officers.
• Train and schedule programs and functions to security personnel.
• Provide escort duties for staff when required.
• Oversee the activities of the private guards under supervision.
• Assign work areas for officers.
• Enhance and improve the physical security.
• Respond to alarms and distress calls.
• Escalate incidents when required to Chief Security Officer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Security or equivalent.
• Min 7-8 years of proven work experience in the field of Security.
• Previous background as military or police officer would be a plus.
• Security certifications from government (Military or Police) or any International Security Institution is a plus
Salary: 150,000.00 Gross
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org