We are looking for a suitable candidate for *Assistant Facilities Manager*
The Assistant Facilities Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day facilities operations to meet business needs across our various sites. As the subject matter expert, is required to lead, manage and maintenance for all facilities to improve facilities system and facilities capability.
*Job Location: Lekki-Ajah, Lagos*
• Assist the Facilities Manager in managing the facilities, and support services of building maintenance and improvement works
• Investigate, troubleshoot and analyse reported breakdowns or faults to determine the cause for rectification and prevention of future occurrences
• Co-ordinate and monitor all corrective and preventive maintenance programmes
• Attend to complains and feedback from tenants and stakeholders and respond appropriately to emergencies and urgent issues
• Oversee the smooth running of buildings, engineering and other facilities as required and ensure appropriate quality and workmanship
• Work very closely with our service providers with a view to achieve the highest level of support services in the most cost-effective manner and service standard
• Ensure that safety standards are understood, implemented and maintained by all team members and contractors.
• Undertake inspections on site to ensure compliance with client requirements and specification.
• Degree holder or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Engineering/Facilities Management/Building Services or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
• Good communication and analytical skills with problem solving attitude
• Ability to plan and organize the work in order to meet target set
• Adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Interested candidate should send his CV to *firstname.lastname@example.org* using the job title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com