Job Role: Assistant Operations Safety Leader
Client: Oil & Energy
· Participate in Rig / Service Contractor HSEQ-MS Audits at prescribed locations (Port Harcourt, Onne, rigs, etc) and other visits to contractor’s premises.
· Ensure timely entry of all incidents and associated actions, DGS and other HSE events into the company SYNERGI database.
· Participate in JRA of non-routine tasks and ensure approved JSA is provided to site HSE personnel for implementation.
· Participate in Contractors’ SQM Meetings and follow up on timely close out of HSEQ issues identified.
· Follow-up HSEQ actions closure arising from D&W activities including rig / rigless operation anomaly cards, action trackers.
· Participate in D&W HSE committee meetings, operation site visits and quarterly Site HSE Committee Meetings; and utilize the forum to update, discuss, and give feedback on incidents.
· Ensure the minutes of meetings are generated and distributed as appropriate.
· Ensure HSEQ Objectives & Plan are benchmarked monthly and that KPI’s are in place and communicated.
· Participate in hazard identification and enhance ways & means of identifying hazards and controlling risks in Downgraded Situations and/or SIMOPS.
· Promote among D&W personnel and contractors: safety at work, Service Risk Assessments, PTW implementation, Emergency Drills, anomaly reporting, STOP Work Authority; Golden Rules, MAESTRO Principles, Zero Fatality Program, etc; and provide support for safe execution of D&W operations.
· Ensure HSE induction is conducted for new personnel joining D&W and contractor personnel before site mobilization.
· Drive awareness among client rig supervisory staff on the MEDEVAC / MEDERESCUE Plan, BOCP, blow out contingency plan; OSCP.
· Follow up with HSEQ Training Matrix for D&W personnel including RSES/RSES-D and drive the update on HSEPass.
· Assist with BOCP drills preparation and organization; manage the recording of the minutes OF the BOCP drills.
· Participate in Cause Tree Analysis (CTA) as per company rules (LTI; AS ≥ 3; PS ≥ 4) and incident Investigation as required.
· Issue the HSE weekly, monthly and yearly HSE performance reports on the Drilling & Wells Entity HSEQ Activities.
· Technical Engineering or HSE Degree/Diploma.
· Operations Experience: 5 – 7years minimum.
· Prior operational experience desirable.
· Drilling operations experience
· Minimum of HSE auditor’s certification / NEBOSH certification.
Offshore OPITO HUET / BOSIET Certification up to date.
Qualified and interested candidate should share their CV with email@example.com using the job role as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org