Location: Lekki, Lagos.
• Perform financial, operational, and compliance audit duties such as: evaluating internal controls, applying professional audit techniques, preparing audit work papers, developing solutions, and documenting findings.
• Provide assistance as assigned by the director in effectively performing daily operations.
• Under the supervision of the director.
• Provide relevant information under review such as findings and recommendations to organization’s management.
• Provide assistance as requested by the director to enable effective execution of various reviews, including audit tasks, inventory and petty cash
• B.Sc in Accounting
• Must possess a minimum of 3 years experience as an Internal Auditor
• Chartered Accountant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com