*HIRING: BACKEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER*
Our client, a start-up technology company (Fintech), building the operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses and backed by some of the most prolific investors in the US, Africa and Europe, urgently seek to hire a
*Backend Software Engineer*
Location: Lagos (Island)
Benefits: Competitive Salary, medical coverage, stable, vibrant and friendly working culture
· Design and develop software that will run across web and mobile apps.
· Work with smart algorithm processes to scale software from thousands to millions of transactions.
· Set up staging and sandbox environments to test software functionality and efficiency.
· Build smart data collection techniques to better understand user behavior and experience.
· Ready to roll up sleeves and tackle software bugs and technical troubleshooting.
· Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization.
· Support customer-witnessed testing.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Critically look at the user problems and design process flows to better improve and answer these needs.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in IT or related course
· 3 years minimum experience in backend development.
· Must have a deep understanding of Python, Node.js, MySQL DB, PostgreSQL
· Good understanding of APIs and Django Rest framework
· Good understanding of Celery, RabbitMQ, Memcached
· Ability to ‘mould’ efficient queries to perform tasks on time
· Must have built awesome software before that had live active users
· Knowledge of technological trends
· Working knowledge of Git
· Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
· Excellent communication skills
· Strategic thinking
· Problem-solving aptitude
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com, using role as subject of mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org