Job Title: Billing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
1. Collaborate with team members to facilitate the delivery of efficient and effective services to all customers
2. Compile and submits accurate bills with account statements to clients
3. All amendments between accounts are to be recorded and authorized by the Account Manager
1. Establish payment arrangements with patients, monitors payments, and follows up with patients when payment lapses occur.
2. Ensure timely lodgment of all customer payments into the designated bank accounts.
3. Perform daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations of customer accounts and issue monthly account statements to customers.
4. Address all billing queries from patients, HMOs, corporates, insurance companies and other clients.
5. Maintain accounts receivable records as well as bad and doubtful debts profile of the company.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accounting or a related field
2. Experience in a medical facility is desired.
3. Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a finance department, preferably billing / account receivables.
4. Proficiency with use of billing software and other relevant accounting software.
5. Ability to multitask and function in a high-pressure environment
Qualified and interested candidates should send CVs to email@example.com with the “job title” as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org