*HIRING: BRAND COMMUNICATION AND CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT ASSOCIATE*
Our client, a start-up technology company (Fintech), building the operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses and backed by some of the most prolific investors in the US, Africa and Europe, urgently seek to hire a
*Brand Communication and Customer Engagement Associate*
Location: Lagos (Island)
Benefits: Competitive Salary, medical coverage, stable, vibrant and friendly working culture
Support in creating and delivering best-in-class customer communications. It involves the following marketing disciplines: Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Creating, and Email Marketing.
· Build and maintain the organisations social media presence.
· Plan and execute creative web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for new and existing products and services.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
· Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
· Use market research data to provide insight on product pricing when relevant.
· Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts, product explainers etc.
· Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences.
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 3years experience in Marketing / Engineering / Technical Writing
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising multi-channel digital campaigns that deliver positive ROI
· Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
· Desire to work collaboratively with a diverse cross functional team
· Analytical thinker with the ability to understand and translate data into customer facing action to drive measurable improvement in channel and business performance
· Tech-savvy and comfortable with leveraging relevant software tools as part of your day-to-day workflow
· Demonstrated track record, driving business outcomes through marketing channels by rapidly acting on insights and bringing new ideas, with a focus on continuous optimization and test-and-learn
· Desire to work on niche B2B products
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com, using role as subject of mail.
Deadline: Jan 7 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org