Brand & Marketing Manager
• Analyze Company’s brand positioning and consumer insights
• Shape and communicate our vision and mission
• Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
• Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
• Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
• Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
• Open Market and Modern Trade Branding Execution
• Perform Consumer and New Product Development Research.
• Good Exposure to Trade Marketing and Sales.
• Perform Research on competition in the market.
• Develop campaigns and Marketing strategies.
• Supervise designs and implementation of New Brand concepts.
• BSC/HND in any relevant discipline
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in related Role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Good communication Skill
• Ability to work on Digital Marketing
• Excellent Power point Presentation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com