Our client, is a reputable Management Consulting firm, offering Businesses pace-setting solutions across various Business areas: HR Consulting, Facility Management, Finance & Sourcing, and Executive Management, to enable them stay ahead of the competition and thrive. They seek to urgently hire a
*Business Development Manager*
Location: Lagos – Lekki phase 1
Pay: Very Attractive
· Ownership (creation and implementation) of yearly Business Development for the Business units.
· Leads in the opportunity management process for critical opportunities.
· Account management process for key client accounts.
· Deliver quarterly marketing and sales goals for the business units.
· Closing of contracts at prices that meet the strategic growth and profitability levels set.
· Contribute to quarterly rolling forecast.
· Business Opportunity Pipeline completeness and accuracy.
· Responsible and accountable for the Opportunity Profile being current and accurate.
· Understand markets and competitive landscape and ensures this is captured in the business systems.
· Ensure the understanding and usage of the Business Development related business tools.
· Coaching of Business Development team members.
· Supports Operation managers of other Business Units in the delivery of client needs.
*Qualifications & Experience:*
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience insame role, in a Management Consulting firm, Oil & Gas, or other similar industries.
· Oil and Gas Industry experience required
· Minimum qualification, Bsc from any recognized university
· Possess technical competency in at least one business domain like Finance, Project Management, Human Resource Management etc.
· Previously held a management position at a level higher than entry management level
· Demonstrated ability to lead Business Development
Competencies to be kept current:
· Strong business sense and strategic thinker
· Excellent communicator and Good Interpersonal skills
· Builds strong professional relationships with customers at decision making levels
· Effective finance management and operation of business in a profitable manner
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Deep knowledge of the market Including the competition’s offering, pricing tactics and sales strategies
· Effective in pipeline and opportunity management process and Excellent user of Sales Business Tools
· Must be Analytical, structured and be able to influence change
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com, using “BDM” as subject of mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org