*Job Title: Business Development Manager*
We are looking for an innovative and driven Business Development Manager who would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase sales and profitability.
As the Business Development Manager, you will:
• Analyze our strategic business offerings and current customer portfolio to identify potential sales opportunities.
• Build strong relationships with customers and company stakeholders.
• Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders.
• Negotiate transaction value and delivery timelines.
• Oversee regional and local sales operations.
• Train team members to ensure continual improvement in capability, knowledge, customer service, performance, and profitability.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the regional Sales team.
• Monitor lead pipelines.
• Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status.
• Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
• Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
• Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
• 3-5 years of proven sales experience. Experience in garment production is an added advantage.
• Familiarity with relevant technology tools such as Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint) and relevant enterprise and CRM software
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
• Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
• Skills of persuasion.
*Remuneration and Benefits*
• N250,000 Monthly.
• Leave Allowance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to Joinus@skld.ng using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to Joinus@skld.ng