JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
As a Business Development Officer, you will be responsible for the identification of business growth opportunities and the development of strategies that will increase the company’s sales. You will be expected to analyze the current customer base, increase efficiency and profitability and formulate go-to-market strategies effective for the company’s service.
• Support the Firm’s Marketing Committee in the creation and execution of the Company’s marketing Strategic Plans.
• Contribute to the development of business plans and work with Partners and Practice group heads to execute business development initiatives.
• Support the company’s digital marketing team in the protection and sales of the company’s brand.
• Monitor competitor activity, client and company, sector and geographic trends, draw conclusions, assess implications and prepare marketing and research reports.
• Identify new and follow up business opportunities for the company.
• Manage the pitch/proposal development process from start to finish.
• Identify or create client/prospect outreach development tools such as one-on-one meetings, seminars and speaking engagements, events, sponsorships, client alerts, newsletters, fact sheets and other direct client communications.
• Develop, tailor and deliver content for RFPs/pitches and client presentations.
• Oversee the development and printing of all marketing collateral.
• Ensure the Company’s website is up to date, fully functional and representative of the Firm’s brand.
• Manage the Company’s social media channels including engagement, postings and analytics
• Identify opportunities for thought leadership and other marketing and campaign ideas to increase brand awareness within the practices
• Develop and implement BD plans that take the firm’s synergies and cross-selling opportunities into consideration.
• Collect, monitor feedback and maintain a high degree of client satisfaction.
• Participate in matter review meetings to identify and track opportunities for improving client satisfaction.
• Assist with assessing/recommending priorities for BD plans/budget, track budgets throughout the year and make recommendations to optimize limited resources.
• Manage all business development processes and procedures.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
1. Has a degree- Bsc/ HND would be ideal.
2. 3 years of experience doing business development/sales would be a perfect fit for the role.
3. You pay strong attention to detail; no minute detail is lost.
4. You don’t see problems; you think of solutions on your feet.
5. People love you; they are willing to listen to you at any point.
6. Selling is not your problem, “you can ice to Eskimo”
7. You are willing to research and acquire knowledge; you know your market well and can generate results.
8. You always work to get the best end of the deal. Life for you is a win-win situation.
Qualified and Interested Candidates should send their CVs as their application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 25th May 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com