Role: Bsuiness Development Officer
Industry: Oil and gas
Requirement: 0-3years work experience as a Business Developer (Fresh Engineering graduates are encourage to apply)
Must-have: A degree in Engineering is a must preferably petroleum engineering
The candidate will be charged with the duty to market the company services, generate revenue for the company, and improve performance by identifying commercial opportunities in the Oil and gas sector
1. Develop good knowledge of the Company services.
2. Identify, introduce and manage new/ old Client relationships.
3. Assist marketing team in preparing marketing plans and strategies to improve sales.
4. Carry out research on upcoming / ongoing projects and gathering industry knowledge.
5. Identifying and generating new business opportunities where RFQ’s are issued, ITT and contracts are secured in order to generate income.
6. Procure items for clients (IOCs and EPCs) and ensure prompt delivery of same items.
7. Source for competitive quotations from OEM’s, Compute commercial and technical analyses for submission of quotations.
8. Submit bids, RFQs, and Tenders on the Ariba platform, NCDMB, NIPEX and other bidding platforms
Qualifications and Experience
At least a B.Sc in a related discipline (Bachelor of Engineering will be an added advantage) with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in Oil and Gas Industry or Servicing/Energy Company with track records of performance
1. Strong negotiation and decision-making skills.
2. Excellent writing, oral communication and presentation skills.
Only qualify candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org