New Recruitment Through WAVE
Our Client, an Online Travel Company that focuses on making travel simple by providing an easier way to book online is looking to hire a competent and skilled Call Center Agent (phone calls and messages) who will ensure and enforce that customer expectation as promised by the organization through its products and services are upheld.
LOCATION: Victoria Island
● Handle complaints via all channels within agreed deadlines and respond after necessary
investigation where applicable
● Retain customer satisfaction in general and help to bring possible legal claims to a satisfactory conclusion.
● Assist the other departments with customer complaints during travel and post-travel including Social-media channels.
● Monitor our written communication with regards to the need for improvement.
● Advise respective team leads /managers when picking up on bad customer service and assist with
coaching if necessary.
● Maintain customer related information system for accurate record keeping.
● Create feedback templates that can be used by others as a guideline in response to customer feedback.
● Minimum of 2 years travel industry experience and 1 year in Customer service
● Excellent communication skills
● Cognitive aptitude skills
● Communication & voice and accent skills.
● Excellent Conflict Management Skills
● Have a holistic approach to the business
● Good Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: https://forms.gle/vr49TvXFpoYNkJe38
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.