Role: Capacity Management Specialist/ DevOps (SRE) engineers
Location: Ikeja Lagos
Work Schedule: Hybrid
· Provide guardians and drive for software automation and reliability
· Maintaining uninterrupted operations from the beginning to the end of a software’s life cycle
· Manage service monitoring releases and successfully deploying them
· Develop and prepare Capacity plan for IT and the Business
· Service and Business Capacity Manager for IT and the Business
· Ability to Script and Code for capacity information requirement
· Proactive Capacity management implementation to prevent incidents
· Develop strategies to ensure technical direction for systems management to gain and support competitive advantage for MTN through automation
· Identify Key Performance Indicators for IS business processes, working with process owners to develop pragmatic targets and determining methods and frequency of measurement
· Monitor and adopt best practices and new technologies that align with Enterprise Management strategy
· Update systems management blueprint to global standards in Enterprise System Management, regularly.
· Ensure business continuity of IS Operations and provide stable environment for IS applications.
· Develop and regularly review business process system to standardize / optimize IS’s work methods and activities and ensure automation of operating processes and services.
Requirements and Skills
· First degree in Computer Science or IT related fields
· ITIL3/4 Foundation Certificate
· Scripting and programming
· Agile/Devops Certification
· Scrum Certification
· 2-3 years’ experience managing IT capacity both planned and operationally to aid in planning and operation management
· 2-3 in automating IT services and monitoring of IT service to prevent incidents
Kindly apply using the link below:
To apply for this job please visit lnkd.in.