Our client, a reputable organisation in the telecommunications industry is looking at filling the role of a Capacity Management Specialist.
Job Title: Capacity Management Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Fixed renewable contract (1 year, 4 months)
Salary: Very competitive
1. Develop and prepare Capacity plan for IT and the Business
2. Service and Business Capacity Manager for IT and the Business
3. Ability to Script and Code for capacity information requirement
4. Proactive Capacity management implementation to prevent incidents
5. Develop strategies to ensure technical direction for systems management to gain and support competitive advantage for the organisation through automation.
6. Identify Key Performance Indicators for IS business processes, working with process owners to develop pragmatic targets and determining methods and frequency of measurement.
7. Monitor and adopt best practices and new technologies that align with Enterprise Management strategy.
8. Update systems management blueprint to global standards in Enterprise System Management.
9. Ensure business continuity of IS Operations and provide stable environment for IS applications.
10. Develop and regularly review business process system to standardize / optimize IS’s work methods and activities and ensure automation of operating processes and services.
Required skills & Qualifications:
1. HND or Bsc in computed science or related courses
2. Minimum of 5 years experience
3. Enterprise System Management skills
To apply, kindly send your cv to email@example.com using the title of the role as the mail subject
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org