Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
• Oversee all monthly payroll, accounts receivable and payable, tax payments, claim and invoice generation, and management of overhead expenses.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in regards to net revenue losses and gains, operating costs, travel and material expenses, and all other executive-level summaries for upper management to review.
• Manage and track all activity related to inventory, including sales and rentals as well as promotional use, and re-order products when volumes get low.
• Meet regularly with department heads to review budgetary allowances and expenses, and to ensure that each area’s financial records are reconciled by month-end.
• Attend department staff meetings and executive meetings to provide an accounting of department- and organization-level financial figures.
Requirements & Qualifications
• Minimum Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field
• Must be a Chartered Accountant.
• Highly experience in accounting or other role involving financial analysis
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Working knowledge of corporate tax laws
• Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Masters Degree in Accounting is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com