*Chief Executive Officer Vacancy*
Our client, an indigenous world class company in the Upstream sector of the Oil and Gas industry, requires the services of an experienced and dynamic candidate for the position of its Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O). The candidate is expected to deliver exceptional results while providing the strategic leadership, direction and guidance for the management team and staff of the Company in implementing business and investment strategies that will impact positively on the bottom line and ensure continuous performance improvement through innovation and technology
- If you meet the requirements stated below, please send your curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document or PDF and saved with your full names) to the following email address to email@example.com
Please quote “Chief Executive Officer Vacancy” as the subject heading of the email. Kindly note that application closes on *Friday, the 19th of August, 2022*
The role holder would be responsible for supervising and controlling all strategic and business aspects of the Company, including providing the leadership, strategic visioning and direction needed to ensure the achievement of its mandate.
• Articulate and oversee the translation of high-level corporate strategies and growth plans into business and operational strategies.
• Monitor the effective implementation of Board decisions and the management of the Company budget and statutory / management information reports and accounts
• Present periodic business performance reports to the Board and make recommendations for improvement
• Establish and nurture relationships with diverse local and international stakeholder groups critical to protecting and sustaining the interests of the Company
• Create an enabling environment that empowers management and staff to develop the capability to achieve goals and proactively respond to opportunities and challenges in the business environment
• Provide stewardship for overall asset integrity, regulatory compliance, and best practice petroleum industry practice for upstream assets
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences, Business Administration, Project Management, Economics, or any other relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience with at least 10 years in the Oil and Gas industry
• An MBA or relevant master’s degree in any business-related discipline; or master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Sciences
• Relevant professional certifications in the industry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org