We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy.
A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
• Drive the company’s financial planning
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
• Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
• Control and evaluate the organization’s capital structure
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
• Supervise all finance personnel
• Manage vendor relationships
• Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
• Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
• Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
• Proven experience as CFO, Accountant or relevant role
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. Tally ERP and Sage 50 Accounting)
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
• ACA is a strong advantage
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Interested candidate should his/her CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com