Job Role: Chief of Staff
Reporting Manager: Chief Executive Officer
Job Location: Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Mecho Autotech is a tech-enabled automobile technicians’ aggregator, designed to provide end to end automobile maintenance services to business and individuals. Using technology, we seek to provide a seamless maintenance and repair solutions for vehicle owners across Africa.
The role holder should be able to act as a gatekeeper between the Top Management and other Stakeholders; plan, direct all financial, operational and administrative activities for the CEO, as well as prioritize critical issues, and provide required information for the Management to facilitate efficient decision making.
• Strategic Business Partner
• Direct Support of the CEO
A typical day on the job will involve;
• Collaborating with Executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies.
• Manage the CEO’s schedules, meetings and travels, evaluating opportunities and determining priorities.
• Work with the CEO and other Stakeholders in establishing annual, quarterly, and monthly strategic priorities, and facilitate workflows advancing them.
• Managing the meeting cadence for the Directors and Stakeholders and Leadership Team, ensuring materials are sent in advance, time is well spent, and objectives are achieved.
• Proffer solutions to departmental concerns.
• Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success
• Manage internal and external communications, operations support and interactions with Board of Directors.
• Act as a strategic lead on high-profile projects.
• Setting the CEO’s strategic priorities by identifying the areas where they must direct their focus and identifying metrics for success.
• Meeting preparation and follow up; reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure all information needed is available.
• Reviewing internal and external communications; drafting company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches or presentations for the CEO.
• Monitoring information flow, acting as a gatekeeper, ensuring the CEO’s involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment.
• Creating systems and processes to streamline operations.
• Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations.
• Bring together multiple stakeholders and drive decisions.
• Develop major goals to support broad functional objectives.
• 4-7 years Proven and relevant experience
• 2 – 4 years of experience as a C-level leader in a high growth Organization
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
• MBA in Business, Marketing or Administration is an added advantage.
• Experience in Consulting (any of the BIG 4s) is an added advantage
• Strong knowledge in business operations and process flows
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Mathematical and deductive reasoning skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong demonstrated use of Microsoft Office packages
• Experience in startups is a strong plus
Suitable Candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com