Role: Chief Operating Officer
Industry: Financial Services
Grade: Executive Director
Nigerians and Non Nigerians Can apply
• Minimum of Bachelor degree in any business or numerate discipline
• A professional qualifications are and added advantage (ACCA)
• Minimum of 15 years relevant work experience in the banking industry, 8 out of which must have been at a senior management level
• Banking operations experience
• Must be able to perform Budgeting & performance monitoring, IFRS Provisions and compliance.
• Experience of risk, credit analysis, credit and treasury Operations
• Proficiency in use of relevant banking applications
Responsible for championing bank-wide operational efficiency and effectiveness in service
delivery and business performance, enabling market offering of banking products and
Services at minimal cost and financial risk to customers in line with institutional guidelines
and regulatory restrictions.
• Formulates and implements operational strategies, policies and procedures that guide efficient service delivery across the different areas of the Bank’s operations.
• Provides strategic leadership and direction of banking operations group with focus on efficiency and quality services delivery, creating positive customer experience, building customer loyalty, trust and retention
• Coordinates the delivery banking services with focus on achieving operational efficiency and ensuring high quality standards
• Plans and coordinates the operations of branches bank wide to align with overall bank’s strategy
• Initiates and coordinates the development of new banking products and services bank wide to cater for changes in the market and enable the bank remain competitive.
• Monitors all branch operations and ensures that returns are reviewed and accurately compiled on a timely basis
• Monitor’s to ensure that all “our accounts” are reconciled and promptly approved by signing off on all reconcilement sheets, to ensure that exceptions/open items are promptly liquidated.
• Coordinates the periodic review and update of the bank’s operations manual to accommodate policy, business and operational changes.
• Monitors and ensures that the cash position of the branches is adequate and appropriate liquidity levels maintained at all times in order to meet the bank’s obligations to customers
• Coordinates the preparation and timely rendering of returns to relevant regulatory agencies such as CBN etc.
• Monitors transactions with the CBN and other banks to ensure accuracy and completeness of records
• Provides active support to Human Resources Department in resourcing for the bank operations function.
• Liaises with Admin and procurement to ensure all the necessary facilities and infrastructure required for effective banking operations are available and fully functional in all branches
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified? Kindly send in your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role and location as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com