Job Title: Chief Security Officer (CSO)
Reports to: COO
Location: Lagos Ikeja
Employment Type: Permanent & Full time
We are a logistics company with core competence in courier delivery service, haulage, supply chain management, air cargo services. The Chief Security Officer will be responsible for the overall coordination of security activities and physical security strategies of the entire organization.
• Enforce compliance with all the organization’s security policies and procedures.
• Ensure constant inspection of all entry and exit registers, ensuring daily logs of all activities around the company.
• Serve as the first point of call for all security incidence escalation within the organization.
• Ensure safe and security of visitors and employees within the building.
• Generate appropriate security reports on all incidences for management use.
• Provide leadership, guidance and support to all internal/external security staff.
• Develop policies and procedures for all areas of security incidences such as loss and fraud prevention etc.
• Oversee and liaise with security services provider including the Nigerian Police.
• Maintain relationship with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
• Ensure company-wide compliance with security policies, procedures, recommending sanctions for breaches etc.
• Ensure all electronic surveillance system are up to date and in proper working shape, devising means of proper storage and security of all camera footage.
• Prioritize security initiatives as may be recommended by senior management
• Investigate security breaches, providing fact finding and incident reports to the management.
• Constantly conducting audit to find holes in security processes and recommending reviews as may be necessary.
• Develop and maintain training security programme
• Maintain and Develop all security manuals with approvals from NCAA.
• Be responsible for the development, issuance and control of amendments to all manuals.
• Be responsible for insertion of all amendments and safe custody of all approved security manuals.
• Coordinate and implement matters regarding aviation security nationwide.
• Advice management in any security related matters.
• Evaluate and assess any Security threat to clients and implement any corrective action as necessary.
• Ensure that all company personnel are appropriately trained in all aspects of Security.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
• HND / B.Sc. certificate or equivalent with at 3-5 years work experience as a security personnel.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Skilled in the use of computer
• Report writing skills
• People management skills
Salary is N120,000-N150,000 per month
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates who meets with the requirements can apply clicking the link to fill the form and submitting their resume.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.