Cook / Chef
Ref No: NL00004
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
• Reporting to the Matron, the Chef/Cook will be responsible for preparing meals for both patients and hospital staff. The incumbent is responsible for preparing nutritious meals for patients and hospital staff. As a Chef / Cook, you will be required to work with different kitchen appliances and tools.
• The activities of the Chef / Cook include; creating menus for inpatients and hospital staff, preparing meals for patients and hospital staff, serving inpatients and hospital staff, seeing to the cleanliness of the kitchen, and, washing dishes, pots, and other kitchen utensils.
• SSCE. A diploma from a culinary school will be an added advantage.
• 1-2 years work experience.
• Proven experience as a cook.
• Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods.
• Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Ability to communicate in the English language.
• Ability to read and write in the English language.
• Knowledge in handling kitchen equipment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Basic computational skills.
• Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
• Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
• Knowledge of workflow processes..
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position Title and Code as the subject of their application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com