Customer Experience Executive
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Job Qaulification and Requirements:
• Minimum of B.SC/HND in any course
• Effective communication skills:
• Ability to effectively work with a team
• Problem solving skills.
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle stress well
• Ability to listen and pay attention to details
• Smart thinker: The service executive should be able to think quickly in providing solutions to the problems of customers
• Possess a pleasant and clear speaking voice, coupled with a fluency in English
• He/she must be highly motivated
• He/she should be open minded and enthusiastic towards excellence
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com