Customer Success Manager/ Head of Operations in Lekki for a Major Interior Furniture/ Homeware Supplier.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Supervise sales, warehousing and operations teams and develop field sales action plans.
2. Identify sales opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; forecasting projected needs and establishing targeted market share.
3. Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs and anticipating opportunities.
4. Achieve sales objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations
5. Strategically plan and review action plans; implementing quality, and customer-service standards
6. Maintaining statistical and financial records.
A knowledge and interest in Interior Design
A background in sales and marketing
Experience in a customer success role, which encompasses operational management
Minimum 3 years of work experience in a supervisory role
Proximity to Lekki Phase one, Lagos
Tentative Resumption: July 2022
Interview Stages: Two
Interview Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Remuneration: 170,000 (One hundred and seventy thousand naira only) per month
The role is full-time and On-site
Next Steps: Qualified candidates should share their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as subject,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com