Job Role: Data Analyst Support
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· Must be familiar with major excel functions (Trim, Concatenate, Vlookup, Iferror, unique, Pivot table).
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques is an added advantage
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
· BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Apply to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org