Job Title: Data Analytics Manager
About the Job
The Data Analytics Manager will be responsible for the management of data sources, and guaranteeing the quality and accuracy of data. You will be responsible for the interpretation, visualization, and presentation of Data set for relevant business decisions. The data input you give will provide strategy and direction that will drives revenue and business results, in alignment with SKLD’s mission.
• Query data from primary or secondary data sources
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide timely reports.
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other analytic strategies.
• Use data statistics to drive engagement with internal stakeholder to improve service delivery.
• Assist in maintaining data integrity and accuracy by working with Finance and the commercial team.
• Periodic performance appraisal for product vendors in terms of their product sales.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Routinely check product margins to aid overall company’s profit turnover
• Constantly check stores’ inventory availabilities to limit missed sales’ effect.
• Give initiative insights on necessary areas of analytic improvements.
• Present data point opportunities to the lead and in turn the management team.
• Evaluating Business Performance against Budget
• Analyzing variances and providing detail
• Preparation of Business Projections
• Work closely with the Accounting Team to ensure accurate financial reporting and monitor the implication for the business line.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field High attention to details
• Data Visualization, and Presentation skills
• Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.), databases (SQL etc.)
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
• 4 relevant years of experience
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficient at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit skld.ng.