Job title: Data Entry Operator
Industry: Oil and Gas
Location: AkwaIbom (Site)
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
As a data entry operator, your primary responsibilities will be to plan, coordinate & arrange to maintain data of chemicals, Mud & other items to different rigs as per program. Maintain data for IN/OUT from Mud Plant for all Chemicals & OBM & all other activities of Mud Plant.
● Have a Diploma/Degree
● Be proficient in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, Word etc,
● Have technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models,
techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
● Have the ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
● Typing speed and accuracy
● Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
● Attention to detail
● Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
● Be a problem solver
● Have an eye for detail
● Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
Interested and qualified persons should send CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org