Client – Microfinance Bank
Role – Deposit Mobilization Officer
Location – Suleja (can work from Abuja or it’s environ)
Experience:3-7 Years in Microfinance, Commercial Banking or Asset
• Source for deposit liabilities from individuals and corporate bodies,
through the sale of specially designed investment products.
• To continually generate a viable pipeline of prospects/potential
clients within the desired target market that will ensure the
achievement of the set personal and departmental targets
• To maintain high satisfaction levels when managing Prospects and
Clients through the prompt booking of transactions
• Produce reports of daily and weekly activities.
• Conduct surveys and provide feedback of rates of other financial
• Contribute to the development of new products and/or better marketing
• Provides recommendation to enhance treasury policies and procedures
• Liaises regularly with treasury management and divisions in order to
understand ongoing changes in business activities and developments
• Provides the Treasury Manager with adequate information to carry out
• Undertakes other related tasks and duties as assigned by Treasury
The candidate must have the capacity to resume with N20 Million fixed
deposit for a minimum of 6-months.
Qualified candidates should send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com