We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Deputy Technical Manager / Technical Superintendent
Reference ID: 2021 – 352
Location: Onne, Rivers
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure Efficient Technical Management and Support of vessel to achieve targeted Tech Availability Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance fully implemented on board his/her fleet as per PMS
• Contribute to technical standards improvement by investigation breakdown and follow up development of corrective actions.
• Managing technical support of vessels as per company SMS
• Managing routine maintenance ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements, customers standard, budget and availability rate targets
• Managing routine, preventive corrective maintenance ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements, customers standard, budget and availability rate targets
• Managing Unplanned Maintenance Period (UPMP) aiming to reduce technical downtime and cost to the maximum
• Scheduling, preparing and following-up Planned Maintenance Period (PMP) ensuring compliance to regulatory
• requirements, customers standard, cost and duration budget
• Responsible for managing Chief Engineers and for ensuring their Year Appraisal and their competences development
• Responsible for assessing and implementing the DP maintenance philosophy according to Dynamic Positioning Procedure.
• Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 years been superintendent / manager as minimum
• 5 years experience as senior engineer officer or CE on supply vessels or 3 years in a similar role.
• Licenses (seafearers only): Chief Engineer Unlimited (A-III/2).
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to work in multicultural environment
• Time flexibility.
To apply for this job please visit bourbon-career.talent-soft.com.