A reputable engineering firm located at Ibeju Lekki seeks to recruit an electrical engineer who would be responsible for working in various areas including power generation, building services and transport system of the organization.
* Using computer-aided design and engineering software to create project plans and circuit diagrams
* Designing and overseeing the installation of electrical systems in buildings
* Perform with site staff and external experts to supervise and enhance site electrical systems utilization.
* Design new electrical engineering and control systems.
* Agreeing project specifications, budgets and timescales with clients and managers
* Develop 3-line diagrams, wiring and connection diagrams controlling schematics, lighting, grounding and raceway layouts.
* Implementing designs
* Review every electrical drawings prepared by Owner’s Engineer having single line diagrams.
* Involve in job safety training and comply with all established rules and methods to ensure safe and healthy work atmosphere.
* Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
* Assist construction projects as needed with on-location technical support.
* Writing reports and documentation
* Develop standard technical specifications and basic engineering drawings.
* Analyzing and interpreting data
* Supervise automation system upgrades implementation having conveyors robotic systems, product handling and palletizing systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com