Role: Electrician Technician
Employment type: Full time
• Understanding and implementing designs from technical drawings
• Inspecting electrical components during and after the product installation
• Designing electrical systems or their components.
• Diagnosing and solving electrical problems with products or systems.
• Installing, servicing, calibrating, and updating electrical systems.
• Repairing or replacing faulty electrical parts of a product.
• Developing and testing electrical system prototypes or simulated events and making modifications if required.
• Contributing to the compilation of user instructions.
• Conducting inspections to ensure that products or systems are in a safe and usable condition.
• Interacting with contractors using verbal and written communication
• In depth understanding of electronics, electrical systems, and mechanical engineering.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD and of computer operations in general.
• Familiarity with design concepts, procedures, and tools.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.
• A Bachelor’s, Associate’s, or master’s degree in electrical engineering.
• Experience of 3 years or more
• Working experience in the manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of GMP practices
Method of Application: Kindly share suitable CVs with firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com