Job Position: Elevator Installer
Location: Lekki Phase 1.
Salary: Open to negociation
* Ability to be a self starter
* Read and interpret blueprints to determine the layout of system components and to select the equipment needed for installation or repair
* Troubleshoot malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, and control systems
* Dismantle elevator or escalator units in order to gain access to remove and replace defective parts, using hoists, ladders, and hand/power tools
* Repair and/or replace faulty components in order to return elevator to fully operational status
* Conduct preventive maintenance and inspections of elevators and escalators on a scheduled basis to ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
* Keep service records of all maintenance and repair tasks
Identify, create, and execute opportunities and to increase sell-out.
• Minimum of NCE, ND, HND and B.sc in Enginering or related course
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
• Develop and maintain client relationships.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Intereseted and qualified candidate should Click the link below to Apply:
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.