Role: Field Sales Agent.
Infibranches Technologies Limited is a design thinking company with expertise in Product
Development, Business value chain and Agent Network Management Services with a
commitment to taking energy and financial access to the last mile.
It uses technology and people to make payment collection easy for every company that sells
to a consume
The ideal candidate will be responsible for improving financial inclusion and energy access
through the use of authorized agents to expand the organizational reach thereby increasing
Qualification And Requirements
● Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
● 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
● Ability to take ownership and work effectively with little or no supervision.
● A thorough understanding of Agency Banking products and services.
● Knowledge of agency banking in Sub-saharan Africa is a significant bonus.
● A deep understanding of the Nigerian financial & economic markets and regulations
● Strong understanding of business financials.
● Experience in business scaling, growth management, product portfolio expansion,
and asset management is expected.
● Good knowledge of all technical and administrative functions around the payment
● Technical problem solving, communication, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Build Agent Framework.
● Agent Acquisition and Onboarding.
● Cost containment.
● Regulatory compliance.
● Process implementation.
● TAT on issue resolution.
● Oyo State
● Lagos State
● Ogun State
● Abia State
● Imo State
● Delta State
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should apply by sending CV and Cover letter to
email@example.com using the appropriate job title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org