Finance & Administrative Officer at a Reputable Manufacturing Company
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to the General Manager:
• Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives.
• Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
• Assist in account receivable and payable activities.
• Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
• Follow standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
• Evaluate existing accounting system and recommend improvements if required.
• Assist in developing and managing budgeting system.
• Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
• Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems.
• Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administration tasks.
• Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budgets.
• Develop and maintain effective office system (IT support, Office maintenance, fixed asset, supplier contact etc.)
• Handle and manage all administrative, travelling arrangements and absenteeism of all staff members.
• Organize and manage all financial and other official records.
• Perform stock & sales reconciliation as required.
• Assist in production planning & forecasting.
• Engage in strategic management.
• Oversee all procurement process.
• A graduate, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar capacity.
• Should have knowledge of accounting software.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Reliable, trustworthy, and confidential.
• Excellent use of Microsoft office tool especially MS Excel.
• Excellent Leadership skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including report writing.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org