MERCHANDIZER AT MOPHETH NIGERIA LIMITED
Mopheth Nigeria Limited is a leading departmental store focused on meeting needs and providing quality and innovative products and services to her customers. We currently serve customers around the city from locations in Victoria Island, Lekki and Festac.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Lekki. Lagos
• Merchandise product for display as well as placement in a way that attracts sales in the store.
• Provide sales support to sales associate.
• Promote and enhance sales of the Products on display.
• Break down orders in receiving area; moving product onto displays.
• Maintain quality as well as quantity of products by rotating products; checking code dates to make sure freshness; replenishing product with back stock.
• Maintain fixture cleanliness to enhance sales.
• Carry out daily schedules according to assigned customer locations.
• Communicate with warehouse personnel district manager regarding product discrepancies and/or customer issues.
• Deliver exceptional customer service at all times when communicating with store management; customers or store personnel as well as the public; adhering to customer policies procedures in compliance with standards.
• Coordinate product merchandising needs as well as customer requirements with field sales associates; field sales support reset specialists.
• All other responsibilities that would be assigned from time to time by the company.
• Interested candidates should possess a minimum of OND qualification with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
• Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org