A Financial Controller is needed in an Oil and Engineering Firm
Reporting Line- CFO
Interfaces- Staff, Regulators, Joint Business Partners, Board Of Directors
Pay: N8,000,000 – 11,000,000 PA
The Financial Controller will be responsible for providing decision support information to the organization and improving its flexibility to respond to business change. He/She will also be responsible for;
• Financial reporting & preparation of financial statements
• Budgeting & Financial planning
• Risk management
• Automating financial processes
• Cost control
• Treasury management.
• Contract definition and management.
• Oversea account payables and receivables team
• Degree in Accounting/Finance. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Must be a Chartered Accounting
• Minimum of 10 years cognate experience from oil and gas, banking or FMCG.
• Strong analytical skills
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Negotiating and decision making skills.
• Management ability and supervisory skills.
Interested and Qualified candidates should kindly send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com